My client, a niche private health care provider, based in Henley on Thames are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their friendly team of 10. The role is a Full-time, permanent position paying £28 000. A great opportunity to join a Health Care Group who thrive on the support and well-being of their clients.
- Credit control
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Checking and the input of supplier invoices
- Process petty cash requests and post journals
- Maintain Intercompany ledger
- Process Credit Card statements
- Assist with month end
- Input of fee invoices, and reconcile invoices to occupancy records
- Produce payment runs
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Good computer skills
To be considered for this role, it is essential to have previous experience in a similar role and intermediate to advanced excel skills.