Have you just been made redundant or due to finish a contract role?
My client, the founding partner of a well respected wealth management company, is look for a Personal Assistant to join their team. This is a 12 month contract role but due to the companies huge growth plans they have said there is a strong possibility or this turning into a permanent position. This is a small and aspiring company and you would be working alongside a friendly and charismatic leader.
- Effective management of Partner’s electronic (business and personal) diary, assessing quantity, priority and location of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Ensuring quality and timely communications between Partner and his clients.
- Sorting, delegating and drafting responses to incoming email/post in a timely and efficient manner.
- Answering calls and handling queries professionally, re-directing or taking messages and using initiative to deal with queries.
- Making travel arrangements and booking accommodation.
- To implement, operate & maintain effective systems, processes and procedures.
- Working with the team to follow up client actions resulting from meetings/calls/emails.
- Experience as a Personal Assistant.
- Previous work within Financial Services would be an advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to ensure effective communication with a wide range of contacts.
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with colleagues.
- Ability to pro-actively improve processes, procedure and performance to ensure continuous improvement.
- Very strong organisational and planning skills.
- Experience of electronic diary management.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, hard-working and team environment. If you feel you have the right skills please apply!