One of my clients based in the centre of Wallingford has an exciting opportunity to join their team. They are looking for a Personal Assistant to help with the general administration of the business and day to day duties.
- Effective management of Partner’s electronic (business and personal) diary, assessing quantity, priority and location of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Ensuring quality and timely communications between Partner and his clients.
- Sorting, delegating and drafting responses to incoming email/post in a timely and efficient manner.
- Answering calls and handling queries professionally, re-directing or taking messages and using initiative to deal with queries.
- To implement, operate & maintain effective systems, processes and procedures.
- Working with the team to follow up client actions resulting from meetings/calls/emails.
- Experience as a Personal Assistant.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to ensure effective communication with a wide range of contacts.
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with colleagues.
- Ability to proactively improve processes, procedure and performance to ensure continuous improvement.
- Very strong organisational and planning skills.
- Experience of electronic diary management.