We are recruiting for an Administrator to join a busy and growing company based in Reading. The team is an outstanding and diverse group of passionate, talented and charismatic individuals. These individuals go out of their way to supply the highest level of service. This role will gain experience in a busy, growing and industry leading office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to make an impact in a diverse role and grow with the business.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Formatting CVs.
- Reviewing Expenses.
- Proof-reading blogs.
- Data entry.
- Creating contracts, Statements of Work, Ts&Cs, and NDA’s from templates.
- Social media.
- Timesheet management.
- Coordinating with team members and looking after visitors.
- Filing, photocopying and scanning.
- Liaising with contractors regarding hours and invoices.
- Reference checks.
- Following up with clients as and when required.
- Managing and booking meeting rooms, couriers and taxis.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (face to face and on the telephone).
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to be diplomatic and discrete at all times.
- Proficient at MS Office, particularly with Word and Excel.
- A proactive attitude with the confidence to work autonomously.
- Ability to pick up new admin systems quickly – Training will be given.
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Quarterly incentives
- Private medical care
- Gym access
This is a Permanent position