Would you like to be part of an industry-leading organisation?
Have you got a genuine passion for Law?
We are recruiting for a Conveyancing Secretary to join a busy and growing Residential Property team. The team is an outstanding and diverse group of passionate, talented and charismatic individuals. These individuals go out of their way to supply the highest level of service. This position is a very rewarding and is perfect for a range of candidates from a recent graduate to an experienced Legal Secretary.
- Provide secretarial support to solicitors and other members of the department.
- Be familiar with Land Registry and HMRC commonly used forms and processes.
- Efficiently handle telephone calls, liaise with clients and third parties.
- Provide assistance to and dealing with tasks delegated by lawyers.
- The ability to manage a busy workload with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines.
- Arranging appointments and dealing with clients.
- Ensuring accuracy on the database and updating all files where necessary.
Skills & Experience:
- Law graduate or experience being a Legal Secretary.
- Have great knowledge of MS Word (particularly advanced knowledge of track changes) and all Office systems.
- Good communication skills and a confident, friendly and outgoing manner both over the phone and in person.
- Attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent administration skills, including fast and accurate audio typing.
This is a full-time position paying £22,000-£25,000 depending upon experience.