Are you a passionate Marketeer looking for an exciting new opportunity?
My client based in the centre of Reading is looking for a dedicated Marketing Executive to join their friendly team. You will be supporting the Marketing Manager with Marketing and Business development with a core focus on Events.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Organising and coordinating a busy programme of events, including seminars, networking events and hospitality led events.
- Maintaining and updating the firm’s databases and email marketing lists and supporting email marketing communications.
- Taking a lead role in helping colleagues to manage and utilise data effectively, including supporting the implementation of a new CRM system.
- Developing a ‘hands-on’ knowledge of the firm’s key clients and contacts and assisting in helping to further develop these relationships, while also supporting the targeting of new clients and contacts.
- Coordinating the firm’s annual client feedback survey and reporting on similar activities.
- Assisting in updating the firm’s website, blog and social media channels.
- Helping to raise the profile of the firm and its services, including advertising and PR.
- Keeping the firm’s literature up to date and maintaining appropriate stock levels.
- Supporting internal communications, including producing newsletter and other communications and presenting when required.
- Undertaking market research, analysis and reporting.
- Supporting the firm’s marketing and BD function in other areas as needed.
- A marketing professional with 2 years in a marketing and events role.
- Organising and coordinating a busy programme of events.
- Direct contact with clients/professional contacts and working with colleagues at all levels.
- Managing and utilising data and using large databases.
- Supporting the ongoing development and maintenance of a website.
- Supporting email marketing communications.
- Creating social media content and coordinating channels.
- Producing and updating printed literature.
- Supporting media relations.
- Market research/ analysis/reporting.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please get in touch!