A new opportunity for an Employment Paralegal to join a highly regarded friendly team in Maidenhead.
My client is a legal services company specialising in Employment Law and HR. They have a great team of professionals who take pride in providing high quality legal services. Their offices are easy to reach with parking available.
- Assisting the Head of Department and other Lawyers with complex contentious employment matters (predominantly private claimant work)
- Managing a claimant case load (under supervision)
- Undertaking fee-earning work and providing a profitable contribution to the Employment Department
Key Knowledge Essential
- A competent understanding of Employment Law and the Employment Tribunal process
- Paralegal or Legal Executive with a minimum of 1 years’ experience of dealing with contentious Employment Law matters (as a guide)
- Experience of working in an Employment Law Department or similar
- Experience in time recording and targets
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Motivated to learn and progress within the employment department
- Flexible attitude to work
- Excellent organisational skills
You will have the opportunity to advance your career by working on a diverse and interesting range of cases. You will work with a collaborative and friendly working environment and an excellent work/life balance. You will have the opportunity to work for a growing practice and there is ample potential for both personal and professional growth.