We are recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to join a busy and growing company based in Theale. The team is an outstanding and diverse group of passionate, talented and charismatic individuals. These individuals go out of their way to supply the highest level of service. This role will gain experience in a busy, growing and industry leading office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to make an impact in a diverse role and grow with a business.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Primarily to processes Customer calls and parts requests.
- Ensuring at all times the correct SLA is applied to the correct asset.
- Maintaining records in the computerised management system EAM.
- Regularly updating customers within contractual time frames.
- Ensuring that engineers respond in a timely manner to requests.
- Proactively monitoring and managing customer expectations.
- Actively communicating with management to ensure profitability.
- Taking stewardship of triage, open tasks and parts requests to expedite closure within expected time frames.
- Controlling service desk and engineering resource levels to maintain satisfactory cover levels that meet demand at all times.
- Communicating with management to ensure services levels are maintained.
- Generating work estimates when required and expediting PO requests.
- Ensuring complete work in PO is updated and reported to finance.
- Maintain customer relations to the expected standard.
- Timely response to all inquiries.
- Maintain documentation in EAM and follow control processes.
- Ensure part requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all calls have the correct documentation before completion.
- Ensure all test equipment is returned for calibration in a timely manner.
- Report on work orders, engineers and parts not within expected targets.
- Pro actively monitoring and resolving outstanding work within targets.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent telephone skills and ability to communicate effectively when dealing with internal and external clients of all levels.
- Intermediate IT skills to include Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must be self motivated with a flexible can do attitude and ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Good timekeeping.
- Must be able to identify and implement change.
- Good delegation skills.
- Good inter-personal skills, must be able to work as part of a team as well as individually.
This Customer Service Coordinator position is paying between £17,000 – £21,000 depending on experience.