Would you like to be part of an industry-leading organisation?
We are recruiting for a Facilities Assistant to join a busy and growing company based in Reading. The team is an outstanding and diverse group of passionate, talented and charismatic individuals. These individuals go out of their way to supply the highest level of service. This role will gain experience in a busy, growing and industry leading office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to make an impact in a diverse role and grow with the business.
- Efficient, friendly and professional reception services.
- Efficient services to all internal customers including; partners, lawyers and administrative staff.
- Efficient handling of post and tracking of movement of sensitive documents.
- Ad hoc services wherever required within the scope of the role.
They are looking for a personable, well presented and articulate individual who will be flexible in their approach and be a reliable, friendly member of the team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Good literacy skills
- Familiar with office equipment (PCs, phones, scanners, photocopiers, etc.) but training will be given
- Good team player with willingness to offer support to others
- Previous reception experience would be useful
This Facilities Assistant role is a Permanent position and paying £17K.