Would you like to be part of an industry-leading organisation?
We are recruiting for a Facilities and Office Administrator to join a busy and growing company based in Reading. The team is an outstanding and diverse group of passionate, talented and charismatic individuals. These individuals go out of their way to supply the highest level of service. This role will gain experience in a busy, growing and industry lead office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to make an impact in a diverse role and grow with the business.
General Facilities Management:
- Promptly and accurately responding to client requests and continually managing expectations.
- Obtaining quotations, understanding lead times and prices on products and suppliers, advising clients accordingly and obtaining their approval to proceed.
- Placing orders with suppliers on behalf of clients and tracking delivery, constantly maintaining communication with the client.
- Requesting Purchase Orders from clients and updating the PO spreadsheet/raising POs in the system.
- Sourcing and arranging labour for both planned maintenance and in response to urgent client requests following client approval.
- Management of parking facilities and all associated administration relating to car parks.
- Arranging Health & Safety training for clients; liaising with out-sourced training providers and managing all logistics with clients and trainer.
- Preparing and issuing out certificated to all Attendees
- Answering the telephones
- Dealing with post
- Management of the admin inbox
- Ordering stationery and other sundry office items
- Arranging ad hoc couriers
- Raising POs for “internal” purchases
- Maintaining all internal contact lists and template documents
- Putting the dishwasher on at the end of the day and unloading the next day
- Ad hoc printing, binding, scanning and laminating and filling
- Tying up expenses and reconciling credit card statement, petty cash receipts
- Banking as required
Contributing to the overall success of the business by supporting internal colleagues on any other tasks as required and maintaining accurate records of all activities
This is a Temporary to Permanent Facilities and Office Administrator postition paying £26,000.