Do you have a passion for Online Marketing?
Do you have an interest and skill set to work for a luxury brand company?
My client, a well respected and ambitious company are looking for an Online Merchandising Executive to join their passionate and friendly team. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the digital marketing team and work closely with customer service, operations and finance teams.
It is the responsibility of this role to grow digital sales through our eCommerce platform; managing the optimisation of product listings, developing and managing multi-channel promotional plans in conjunction with the rest of our marketing team and managing the day to day running of the platform, including creating reports and analysing data.
The role will be target driven with attention to detail and process. This is a varied and exciting role in an expanding luxury goods business that will provide the right candidate with growth and development.
- Manage and develop a market leading online shopping experience for the company, including product information (copy, photography etc), stock, delivery and payment options.
- Analyse the trading performance of all products, demonstrating variances across regions. Recommend and implement improvements to ensure KPIs are achieved
- Control and implement processes to maximise Rates of Sale, stock availability, return on advertising spend and customer satisfaction with entire sales process
- Work with the marketing team to propose and execute promotional plans, including email, paid digital and social media, which incorporate eCommerce best practice
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager, formulate, present and sign-off monthly and quarterly plans and budgets. Work with the Marketing, Operations and Finance teams to forecast the required resource to support those plans.
- Track & report performance against agreed KPIs, constantly looking to improve based on data and customer feedback.
- Maintain and generate key reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as necessary and present when/where needed.
- Manage the process, where required, of compiling all product information and imagery and load into the relevant digital platforms
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience of online merchandising for a recognised brand
- Demonstrable understanding and experience with eCommerce Platforms (ideally Shopify and Trade Gecko) and CRM Systems (ideally MS Dynamics)
- Strong numerical & analytical skills, comfortable manipulating data within native software and via Excel
- Proven communication skills with the confidence to work cross-departmentally and with all seniority levels on a regular basis.
- Experience of working with successful cross-departmental teams to deliver against KPIs