A new opportunity for an Employment Paralegal to join a highly regarded friendly team in Maidenhead.
My client is a legal services Company specialising in Employment Law and HR. They have a great team of professionals who take pride in providing high quality legal services. Their offices are easy to reach with parking available.
- Assisting the Head of Department and other Lawyers with complex contentious employment matters (predominantly private claimant work).
- Managing a claimant case load (under supervision).
- Undertaking fee earning work and providing a profitable contribution to the Employment Department.
Key Knowledge Essential
- A competent understanding of Employment Law and the Employment Tribunal process.
- Paralegal or Legal Executive with a minimum of 1 years’ experience of dealing with contentious Employment Law matters (as a guide).
- Experience of working in an Employment Law Department or similar.
- Experience in time recording and targets.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and literacy skills.
- Motivated to learn and progress within the Employment Department.
- Flexible attitude to work.
- Excellent organisational skills.
You will have the opportunity to advance your career by working on a diverse and interesting range of cases. You will work with a collaborative and friendly working environment and an excellent work/life balance. You will have the opportunity to work for a growing practice and there is ample potential for both personal and professional growth.