We are currently recruiting for a prestigious firm based in Henley on Thames who are looking for a new Receptionist/Facilities Assistant to join their team. These individuals go out of their way to supply the highest level of service to their clients within the legal industry and have a fantastic reputation across the Thames Valley. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is wanting to start their career within Reception/Administration.
Main Duties as the Receptionist/Facilities Assistant:
- Answer all incoming calls and distribute efficiently in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ensure all visitors to the office are greeted and welcomed with excellent customer service.
- Take all incoming post and ensure it is passed on to the relevant colleague.
- Provide administrative support to all internal colleagues including Lawyers, Partners and Administration staff.
- Ensure all documentation is held with the up most confidentiality.
- Ensure all stationary is kept up to date and make orders when necessary.
- Assist the Facilities Manager is supported with the general running of the office, ensuring meeting rooms are prepared ahead of schedule.
- Ad hoc services wherever required within the scope of the role.
They are looking for a personable, well presented and articulate individual who will be flexible in their approach and be a reliable, friendly member of the team.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Good literacy skills
- Familiar with office equipment (PCs, phones, scanners, photocopiers, etc.) but training will be given
- Good team player with a willingness to offer support to others
- Previous reception experience would be useful
This Receptionist/Facilities Assistant role is a permanent, full-time position and paying £17K.