My client, a prestigious and well-respected business located in the heart of Oxford are looking for a Press Officer to join them on a temporary basis. The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the development and implementation of a media and communications strategy that will:
- Enhance the profile, reputation and positive opinion of the Business on both a national and international level with key target audiences.
- Build relationships with key media.
- Maximise the value of the companies PR/media activity by creating preference amongst the media community.
- Increase their share of voice in key media (print, broadcast, online and social)
The Press Officer will act as a key point of contact for journalists, media professionals and other public relations stakeholders and will proactively foster strategic relationships which will support attaining the Businesses strategic objectives.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Evidence of strong intellect and high-level research and analytical skills, as demonstrated by either strong educational qualifications or equivalent professional or life experience.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a demanding press office role involving research and information work and of operating successfully within a complex environment with multiple stakeholders, including dealing with senior management.
- Demonstrable ability to assimilate complex information and ideas quickly and make them accessible for a wider audience.
- Experience of project management and of strategic planning for proactive and reactive issues.
- Good knowledge of print, broadcast, online and social media internationally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate team with hard-working individuals. If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please get in touch and we can discuss the role further!