Our Reading based client is looking for a Pricing & Profitability Analyst to join their team.
The team is an outstanding and diverse group of passionate, talented and charismatic individuals. These individuals go out of their way to supply the highest customer service at all times. With a customer base of 10,000 customers and hundreds of new customers being added on a monthly basis they always strive for perfection.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Monitoring Customer Accounts.
- Design and carry out queries.
- Working with all departments to retrieve company assets from closed accounts.
- Understand document detailed data and produce regular reports for senior management.
- Undercover business matters that may need to be addressed to the loss of company accounts and or profitability.
- Identify why accounts are dormant or fail to go live.
- Liaise with internal and external departments to fully understand data content.
- Diagnose gaps in performance or activity and provide reasoning with actionable suggestions.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A 2-1 degree
- Strong IT skills
- Proven track record in data analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to approach problems in a thorough and logical manner
- Quick learner
- Preparing executive reports for senior management
- Living within a reasonable commute to Reading