We are recruiting for an Purchasing Sales Administrator to join a busy and growing company based in Reading. The team is an outstanding and diverse group of passionate, talented and charismatic individuals. These individuals go out of their way to supply the highest level of service. This role will gain experience in a busy, growing and industry leading office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to make an impact in a diverse role and grow with the business.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- To raise new Purchase Orders
- Check order acknowledgments
- Sourcing material and sending out RFQ’s
- Ensuring incoming material conforms to required specifications, sizes, date and approvals
- Check invoiced to ensure prices are correct
- Provide clearance instructions on incoming orders
- Document control and maintaining files
- Monitor and maintain quality records
- Report into management on quality stats and performance
- Arrange collections when required
- Responding to sales enquiries, telephone-based email.
- Orderbook updates
- Logging quotations
Skills and Experience Required:
- Attention to detail.
- Can do attitude.
- Communication Skills.
- Organizational Ability.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Time Management.
- Planning Skills.
This is a Permanent position