A highly prestigious wealth management firm based in Henley-On-Thames is looking for an experiences Administrator to join their team as soon as possible. They are a fantastic company who offer excellent training and career progression. The main purpose of the role is to support the Investment team with all administration relation to their individual clients.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provide a top level service to clients ensuring all administration work is completed on their behalf.
- Ensure communication between internal Partners and external clients is maintained and help continue positive relationships.
- Act as a point of contact for external clients relating to documentation updates and any queries that may arise.
- Support the Compliance and Regulatory teams to ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Complete applications for new investments via the internal system.
- Set up new client portfolios and maintain current files.
- Respond to queries on behalf of the Partner/Adviser via telephone, email or in writing.
- Assist with preparing annual statements for external clients.
Skills and experience recquired:
- Previous experience at a senior administrative level is essential.
- Wealth management or Financial Service industry experience would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Pensions and Investments would be advantageous.
- Excellent organisation skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Confident working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages