A well-established Finance company based in Wallingford is looking for a Credit Controller to join their team as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity to join a growing and friendly team. In this role, you will be the first point and the problem solver for a huge company which Is expanding rapidly.
- Responsible for the posing of cash against a CM portfolio before 11 am deadline.
- Have a basic understanding of the business when chasing debts
- Manage a portfolio of full-service clients.
- Chase outstanding debts by telephone, email and letter in line with the client credit control schedule.
- Performing full chase on each client each month.
- Using call back sheets to ensure all calls are captured.
- Verifying debts on the system when chasing.
- Agreeing repayment plans where appropriate.
- Dealing with customer queries – disapproving of involves if required.
- Tracing customer collections within the systems.
- Setting up the maintaining client files for credit control purposes.
- Communicate regularly with clients and provide written updates bi-weekly.
- Communicate with the client manager and provide regular updates if issues arise.
- Attend credit control meetings when requested.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Basic understanding of word/excel.
- Credit Control experience.
- Basic understanding of bespoke C3 systems (Ideally)
- Good communication skills – confidence to ask questions.
- Ability to adapt to varying workloads.
- Good time management skills.
My client is willing to pay 12ph-£17ph depending on experience.