A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established family business based on the outskirts of Reading. Our client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to work closely with their customers by handling all incoming orders and enquiries. This person will be required to liaise with the customer regularly to offer updates on all matters relating to their orders and deliveries. This is an ideal position for someone with 6-12 months office experience who is looking to advance their career.
- Liaising with logistic partners to track parcels and deliveries
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery
- Dealing with customer complaints and updating the CRM system until resolved
- Monitoring collections and tracking customer credits
- Logging all technical calls, allocating to available field Engineers and keeping CRM system up to date until rectified
- Using SAGE to process sales orders, customer invoicing, supplier invoicing and raising purchase orders
- Answering inbound calls and enquiries
- Organised and efficient
- Patient and empathetic
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Great attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem solver
- SAGE and Salesforce experience would be an advantage but not essential
This client offers on-site parking.