Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company based in Theale. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable business as a General Assistant for a minimum of 2-3 months.
You will assist with all Warehouse duties – Packaging, Labelling and Testing of medical products, gaining valuable experience in the pharmaceutical sector.
You will be responsible for supporting the Warehouse Manager / Supervisor in all technical aspects of the warehouse operation;
- Ensuring checks are carried out on goods received into warehouse and recorded on the appropriate system
- Monitoring of temperature controlled areas, including smart view
- Updating paperwork
- Packing inventory control
- Assisting in loading vehicles
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean and tidy at all times
This role requires an exceptional level of attention to detail and organisation skills. You will be a team player with the ability to work methodically through set pieces of work.
Onsite parking is provided.