A highly reputable Financial Services organisation based in Henley-on-Thames is looking for a competent and experienced Pensions Administrator to join their existing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop their skills and knowledge around Pensions whilst supporting one of their key corporate clients. This person will be managing the day to day administration of the pension scheme and act as a point of contact for all basic queries.
- Act as the main point of contact for the large corporate client.
- Process all documentation relating to pension transfers, surrenders, retirements and annuities.
- Ensure that all communication is recorded between the company and the external client.
- Ensure all pension records are accurately updated and queries are responded to efficiently.
- Raise any concerns to the Compliance Manager in relation to fraud and money laundering.
- Ensure all documentation adheres to current legislations and confidentiality rules are maintained.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working within Pension Administration or Financial Services
- Knowledge of processes and policies relating to Pensions
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of HMRC rules and regulations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy