We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a friendly team in a face paced environment to provide operational support to the Senior Office Manager; organising meetings & events, managing calendars, organising travel, filing confidential documentation as well as providing general office support as required.
The offices are based in Reading with on-site parking.
Some of your duties may include:
- Assist with scheduling meetings
- Making hotel bookings – conference rooms, catering and accommodation requirements
- Producing and sending out meeting agendas
- Filing of confidential and sensitive minutes
- Using Microsoft Outlook to schedule meetings in calendars
- Diary management & support for the Board and Partner meetings
- Assist with organising company events
- Organising the recruitment process including arranging interviews & setting up inductions
- Managing the holiday register on simply personnel
- Assist with dealing with post, ordering stamps and sending registered post as required
- Answering the phone
- Covering for the Senior Office Manager during absence
- Processing contracts and proposals through the review process if they are urgently required during the absence of the contracts and proposals administrator