We have an opportunity to join a successful luxury holiday provider in Reading. We are looking for an highly motivated individual to join a team helping provide top customer care. This would suit someone who has an up beat personality that is looking to get into an office environment.
Opportunity for travel and training will provided for this position.
Full UK driving licence is required for this position.
Some of your duties in this role will include:
- Quote luxury products to our clients over the telephone.
- Advise clients of the correct payment plan and terms & conditions.
- Ensure that all elements of the holiday are explained.
- Accurately amend client’s bookings.
- Attend training events, industry functions and trips. Some of these are out of the office and some are overseas.
- Assist with any questions clients may have.
On occasion, you will be required to assist the Administration Team in:
- Ensuring that tickets are received in a timely manner and that the tickets are correct.
- Ensuring that clients have paid on time.
- Assisting the Sales Team with reservation amendments, etc.
Job Perks include generous discounted holidays through the company and incentives with competitions.