We’re looking for an experienced Executive Assistant/Office Manager to support an executive team based in Central Reading on a 9-month contract.
Location: Central Reading
Salary: £30k – £40k depending on experience
Your day to day duties will include:
- Proactively planning and organising diaries – coordinating internal and external meetings.
- Prioritising the calendar based on business/customer needs.
- Production of letters / emails / presentations / reports / meeting agendas as well as proof reading documents.
- Minute taking for meetings both on and off site
- Preparation of via paperwork for new/existing employees.
- Managing new starter and leaver process
- Managing travel arrangements including flights, hotels and transportation.
- Managing the Office approvals, expenses, purchase orders.
- Booking meeting rooms
- Management of employee directory and org chart
- Greeting visitors and answering incoming calls
- Other administrative duties as requested
Skills and experience required:
- Previous PA experience, and ability to work independently.
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgement.
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Positive can-do attitude, bringing energy to those you encounter.
- Minimum GCSE level education.