A highly successful family run business based in Wallingford is looking for an experienced Finance Administrator to join their team as soon as possible. The company have an excellent reputation across the country and have won several industry awards.
This is a very hands on position, predominately focusing on the various Asset Registers and posting journals to help produce monthly accounts. The main bulk of this role will be spent working on spreadsheets and updating monthly records with data. They are a lovely team of people with fantastic company values which is further proven by their impressive staff retention.
Key Duties will include:
- Posting journals
- Updating the Fixed Asset and Hire Purchase Registers
- Updating monthly accounts with various data
- Complete reconciliations using their bespoke internal system
- Compiling information for the monthly accounts
- Assisting in producing the annual company forecast
- Calculating monthly commissions and bonuses for internal staff
- Support with invoicing process
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Strong bookkeeping skills
- Strong business acumen and commercial common sense
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years working in an Finance/Accountancy based role
- Hold a recognised Finance Qualification (for the right candidate, further study support will be offered)
- Highly numerate, precise and process driven
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel
Based on the location of this business it is essential that you hold a full driving licence.