We have an opportunity for a Research Analyst based in the Marlow area. We are seeking highly intelligent, bright graduates who have proven research skills as well as being efficient and organised in terms of managing their work and commercially astute. If you have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and are highly articulate then apply today!
This role will suit someone who is a recent graduate or someone with a few years work experience, with a minimum 2.1 degree, who is seeking a venture into a new career. You will be sharp, with a highly curious mind and have a personal wish to learn more.
- Confident, bright character and attitude
- Excellent communication skills on the telephone and face to face
- Active mind, creative, proactive and resourceful
- Practical common sense approach and excellent problem solving skills
- Able to retain and apply knowledge effectively
- Analytical and thorough organised and clear thinker
- Able to work to deadlines and set clear expectations of results
- Decision maker, persuasive and capability to influence
- Values such as open, honest, integrity, trustworthy, reliable
- Sense of perspective and realism
- Career minded and team orientated
Full Driving licence is required for this role