A large and well established company have a fantastic opportunity and are looking for a bright individual with an interest in Maths and Finance to start a career within a financial environment providing administration support.
Training and development will be given the willingness to succeed is at the heart of the business. You can expect an exciting and fulfilling career in a growing business and an industry that provides a consistent challenge.
Job Summery: To provide an effective and efficient administration service to clients, whilst participating in achieving team objectives.
- Administration related tasks
- Updating administration databases and systems
- Logging and scanning post/correspondence
- Handling queries
- Receiving and handling internal and external telephone queries
- Running automated systems calculations
- Producing letters to draft standards via Electronic Document Management system
- Returning original documentation and certificates to customers
- Assisting the team with project related work
- Ensuring the accurate updating of time recording systems
- Working closely with other departments/teams both internal and external to the Company in order to provide a total service to our clients. E.g. Pensions Accounts, Payroll and Administration Support
Educated to a minimum of A Level. Ideally a minimum of three C grades or above at A Level or equivalent qualification.
Strong Maths and English GCSE or equivalent qualification – minimum grade B.