Part Time HR Learning & Development Officer
We have an exciting opportunity to join a busy team at a respected law firm as a part time HR Learning and Development Officer.
Location: Central Reading
Hours: Part Time, 20 hours per week
Salary: £10,670 to £13,333 dependent on experience
Some of your duties will include:-
- Be able to design, create and implementation IT and soft skills training courses and materials for individual plus group training.
- Communicate available training opportunities to employees and provide necessary information.
- Conduct organisation wide training and development assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Assess the impact of training on employee skills and how it affects KPI’s.
- One-to-one coaching and classroom training.
- Induction – carry out IT induction training and follow-up on additional training requirements based on the individual’s capability.
- Positively contribute towards improving training standards within the firm.
- Keep up to date with the firm’s Lexcel practice standards.
- Track record of delivering successful IT and soft skills training and development programs.
- Creative mind set and a positive approach to change.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and motivate others.
- Adaptable, self-starter – comfortable working both independently as well as part of a team.
- Diplomacy and ability to work closely with a wide range of functions including Finance, HR and IT.
- IT knowledge to include HTML Excel, Word and PowerPoint