Our SME client, who is located in the beautiful countryside outside of Reading, operating in a unique office setting.
They are looking for a Part-Time Accounts Assistant/Credit Control Assistant to join their small, dynamic team. This company is a leading worldwide manufacturer.
Job type: Part-time/Permanent
Salary £10-12 p/h
Responsibilities of the Accounts/Credit Control Assistant
- Daily cash flow forecasting
- Input to payroll via the Primo system
- Setting up and maintaining customer files
- Handle supplier questions and manage expectations in line with cash flow status
- Processing payments to suppliers
- Contacting customers when payment is due
- Understand other key roles within the team and provide cover, when required
- Handle queries and resolve issues which may arise relating to accounting queries or processes.
- Gather and generate data reports from in-house systems and databases and provide to the Branch Manager
- General office administration, answering calls, making calls and other communication as required
- Opening post and sorting invoices
- Excellent organisation
- Great team player
- 2-3 Years Credit Control experience
- Sage or Xero experience desirable
- Experience of working in a small Accounts team
- Confident Individual
- Good Excel and Microsoft skills