A great opportunity has arisen to join one of out well-respected clients as a Marketing Assistant. They are looking for a bright and hard-working Marketing Assistant to join their team with at least one or two years of Marketing experience. Our client is flexible on the candidate’s hours and experience but are keen to find a suitable addition to their team to provide support to the Marketing Manager. The marketing/admin assistant will be based at their office in Henley-on-Thames in beautiful and friendly surroundings, with excellent transport links into Reading.
The key elements of the role are:
- Creating and publishing press releases,
- Making bookings for various events both in the UK and internationally,
- Creating, updating and maintaining social media accounts,
- Creating and updating content for the company website,
- Finalising reports, presentations and marketing collaterals,
- Assisting the Senior Marketing Manager with ad-hoc assignments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring individual to get into the Marketing industry or even an experience Marketer looking to cut down their hours or even get back into work. If you feel you have the right skills, please get in touch!