One of my clients based in Theale is looking for a temporary packaging room assistant, to help them through a busy period.
The successful candidate will be responsible for completing secondary packaging and labelling operations, in the packaging rooms, as directed by a Packaging Room Supervisor and/or the Operations Manager.
- Labelling and packaging materials.
- Assemble packaging cartons and materials during each batch record.
- Inspect sealed blister strips, cards, bottles, vials, pouches etc.
- Manual label application, assembly and inspection procedures.
- Ensure correct and accurate labelling on all packaged products.
- Reconciliation of labels, cartons and drug product for each executed secondary packaging batch record.
This is a Monday to Friday 9 am till 5:30 pm position.