One of our clients who are a renowned and respectable business located in Reading are looking for an experienced and passionate Marketing & Communications Manager to join their team. Within this role, you will be covering marketing, public relations, communications and promotional aspects throughout the organisation.
Your main duties will be:
- Review the current marketing strategy and ensure it meets the changing need,
- Understand the need for the appropriate Marketing materials to produce the highest quality information both in print and digitally,
- Oversee the planning, creation and evaluation of all marketing communications – this includes the design and distribution of leaflets, newsletters, advertisements, mailshots, exhibition graphics and promotional material,
- Lead the editing of the websites – responsible for maintaining up to date, targeted and effective content, design, structure,
- Take initiative in developing, managing and evaluating contacts with appropriate media with the objective of promoting the image of the organisation,
- Be time efficient in order to meet existing deadlines and to give confidence that maximised advertising,
- Manage budgets and look at opportunities to review current spends,
- To lead and inspire the Marketing team and to develop their skills on a consistent and sustained basis,
- Proactive professional presence, able to confidently present the Marketing and Communications purpose and initiatives and encouraging participation from the whole school and community.
You will be working with a Marketing team consisting of a Marketing Executive, Content Executive and will also line manage a Relations Coordinator.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business and be part of a passionate team. If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please get in touch.