An exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking and innovative care provider in Reading. Our client is offering an exciting new position to work as a financial assistant within their organisation.
They are looking for someone who displays a can-do attitude and would thrive within a very varied role. The duties of this role will include;
- Assistance with payroll
- Providing support to the Management Accountants
- Providing support to the Financial Controller
- Support to all units within the group
- Payment runs and debtor collection
- Posting and reconciliation of petty cash and credit cards
- Posting of sales and purchase ledger
The ideal candidate will posses the following qualities;
- Positive can-do attitude
- Proficient in sage 50
- Excel at intermediate level
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent communication skills
This role would be well suited for a part qualified ATT or CIMA studier.
Due to the location of our client the candidate will need to hold a full UK driving license and their own transport, parking is also available.
If you think this is the role for you, send your CV now!