We are looking for an individual to join an accounting team within a busy business on a beautiful private estate. You will have to be an experienced and qualified Accounts Assistant and will be reporting directly to the Head of Finance.
An interest in sports and the outdoors will also benefit you for this position.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Head of Finance in the production of annual statutory and monthly management accounts including the preparation of various supporting schedules
- Assisting the Head of Finance in the analysis of business area profitability including forecasts
- Day to day management of the purchase ledger function including all invoice coding and posting into the Sage accounts system
- Maintaining the Purchase Order system and ensuring that the underlying records agree to the incoming stock
- Debtor review and management including credit control
- Regular review of the creditor’s ledger and production of payment runs for authorisation
- Review and processing of company credit card expenditure and employee expense claims
- Liaising with various stakeholders including senior management
- Assisting operational areas of the business when necessary
- Weekly petty cash reconciliations