We are looking for an individual with experinace or an interest in economic development, environmental and sustainability issues to provide effective and efficient administrative support for a Low Carbon Workspaces programme.
Duties may include:
- Answer telephone, website and email enquiries from businesses and other project stakeholders.
- Update the company CRM system.
- Undertake initial checks as to whether a business is eligible to apply for a grant.
- Organise internal and external meetings and take minutes.
- Help maintain and update the website.
- Assist with the analysis of energy data.
- Assist the Marketing Team to promote the grant scheme using social media, by telephoning potential applicants, organising events and other methods.
- Help collate data required for reporting on project progress to management.
- Represent the organisation at external meetings and events.