We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to provide 1st line support for clients based across the UK. Experience of supporting IT systems, troubleshooting and analysing log files, basic knowledge of programming/scripting languages and experience working or dealing with the Retail sector would benefit you in the role.
Availability for shift and weekend work will be required.
- Provide 1st line support to end users, identifying problems and troubleshooting where appropriate.
- Ensuring all support cases are recorded accurately in the ticket database and providing timely and consistent updates to clients based on service level agreements.
- Develop a basic knowledge of the Product.
- Escalate calls to the technical support manager or the 3rd line team where applicable.
- Contribute to the overall improvement of client services through the identification, championing and implementation of new ideas and better ways of working.
- Work closely with the account management team to ensure they are informed of any specific customer-related issues that may impact on the business activities of clients and help identify potential sales leads.
- Assist in expanding the Support Knowledge Base ensuring all information is up to date and relevant.
- Any additional duties as required by business demands.