We are looking for a IT Project Manager to join a leading company within the channel telecommunications industry. You will ensure that the requirements of the business and external customers are clearly identified, documented, analysed and implemented.
In addition to the required skills outlined below, you will have a positive and engaging attitude as an absolute must to both motivate and inspire the business around you. It’s a great opportunity for the right person.
Main Responsibilities and Key Tasks
- Be seen as the interface between IT and the Business users in order to articulate business problems into formal business and functional requirements.
- Provide business analysis skills to support the development team in the successful delivery of projects across the business.
- Produce detailed functional documentation for the software development team to work with.
- Support project teams during the analysis and planning stages of software development.
- Work closely with the Web Project Lead to establish deliverables and their time-lines.
- Lead the analysis work on projects, ensuring that the process and system changes to be implemented deliver clear business outcomes and benefits.
- Improve and re-engineer business processes for optimum efficiency and effectiveness.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will possess great problem-solving skills to provide solutions and recommendations
- A strong communicator – someone who can explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Experience of technical platforms and ways of working including agile
- Target driven person who shows strong attention to detail and is commercially aware
- Able to demonstrate good prioritisation and task scheduling skills
- Able to understand business functionality and translate it into application requirements
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project inter-dependencies
- Ability to partner with software developers to identify course of resolutions