My client is looking for an organised individual with a couple of years of working experience to join their team to help with organising the facilities and supporting different areas of the business. With the opportunity to gain experience and knowledge from all aspects of the business.
They are offering the opportunity to develop and grow within the company. It will suit someone who is wanting to learn and develop in an office working environment.
- an efficient and friendly reception to the firm’s clients and visitors.
- efficient, friendly and professional reception services.
- efficient services to all internal customers including; partners, lawyers and administrative staff.
- to provide ad hoc services wherever required within the scope of the role.
Scope of the Job:
Responsible for all areas of Facilities including; reception, hospitality, internal mail and other services offered by Facilities.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provision of hospitality to clients and visitors; including maintenance of all meeting rooms.
- Organising lunches and ensuring seamless provision of catering
- Responsible for distribution of all post and faxes; including internal mail runs in both buildings.
- Providing services to all internal staff, i.e. photocopying and binding of documents.
- To ensure that all clients and visitors are greeted and dealt with in a professional and appropriate manner on Reception – covering lunchtimes specifically.
- Ensuring the office equipment is working efficiently i.e. photocopiers, fax machines, switchboard and reporting any faults to IT.