A busy local business in Henley are looking for a Operations Assistant to join their team due to expansion in the business.
The key part of this role is to support the Directors and Associates in the delivery of workshops across the globe. This role has to proactively support them in everything they might need, from booking flights, hotels, printing materials, sending kit and liaising with delegates.
- Communication with delegates – communicating the workshop logistics and admin
- Booking hotels and European travel directly
- Sorting flights with outsourced travel company for long haul travel
- Workshop venue liaison
- Creating workshop Drop Box file & co-ordination of any required tailoring of content
- All workshop printing
- Effectively managing all incoming and outgoing equipment for workshops – with courier and consultants
- Checking/Packing all workshop materials into box and arranging delivery/collection to/from lead Consultant
- Typing up workshop feedback and sending to lead facilitator
- Downloading role plays and sending to delegates using YouTube
- Inputting delegates details into CRM system post workshops
- Setting up any agreed delegate follow up (negotiation nudges)
- Sending diary invites for follow up coaching (and arrange if not confirmed on workshop – by exception)
There will also be a need to help with general office admin as and when required by the Office Manager