An exciting opportunity to join a family run business in Henley on Thames, our client is offering a varied and challenging role within their business.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, independent and ready for a career within a excellent organisation.
- Working alongside the Board Secretary and Office Secretary – providing support and assistance with projects and tasks
- Provide ad hoc support for the Shareholders
- Act as the office co-ordinator, ensuring the office is running smoothly at all times
- Working with the office maintenance providers to ensure that the office and building are in good working order
- Coordinate business meeting arrangements including lunch orders where appropriate
- Provide support and assistance with various property support areas
- Liaising with property care takers and other maintenance providers, to ensure the properties are well looked after and in good repair.
- Look after the family vehicles and boats to ensure the paperwork is up to date and all repairs are coordinated
- Help with arranging pet care arrangements
- Helping out at exhibitions and events and work parties
- Organising events and tastings for the English team
- Working closely with the Executive Assistant team in the Theale office, visiting regularly to ensure we delivery a joined-up service between the two
- Carry out other ad hoc tasks as required
The ideal candidate will posses the following qualities;
- We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, they must want to excel and always carry out their role to the highest standard
- An individual who has a genuine desire to help and support the team
- They must have both the capacity and willingness to learn
- A team player, happy to fit in where needed, who can work flexibly across diverse job areas
- The role will encompass both business and personal support work, so will not be suited to someone only happy in a corporate setting
- A proactive, positive, motivated worker
- Fully mobile and able to work at multiple sites with full driving licence
- Great inter personal skills with a good sense of humour
- Microsoft excel, word and outlook competence
- The ideal candidate must be able to be trusted with highly confidential and sensitive information.
If this sounds like the role for you, submit your CV now!