Due to progression within the company our client is looking for an experienced customer service agent to provide support to clients across the country. Liaising effectively with contract managers, operations and customers to ensure a high standard of customer service is achieved.
You will need to be able to drive for this role.
Successful candidates will have help-desk/call centre experience as well as a customer service background. The ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure is essential, as is having a warm and professional phone manner.
Full training will be provided however experience would be preferred. This role offers lots of progression.
Duties will include:
- Regular contact with all clients to ensure the smooth running of queries, complaints and requests.
- Communicate with customers pro actively via e-mail and/or telephone.
- Ensure client database is maintained, including the daily call log.
- Arranging access to sites where issues or restrictions are reported, through liaising closely with either the sites directly or the sub-contractors.
- Managing and actioning all complaints. This will be recorded on the client database and completed within an agreed time frame.
- Compile spreadsheets for missed and ad hoc tasks.
- Ensuring all legal documentation are kept up to date and are available for inspection for all client locations.
- Liaising with all sub-contractors as required ensuring a high standard of service is being provided.
- Liaising with local authorities.
- Assisting the Contract Manager in providing end-of-month data for reporting back to the client, any account/invoice queries and raising credit requests.