An exciting new position with a company, within the medical industry, on the outskirts of Henley.
Our client was established 5 years ago and is based in beautifully converted barns, offering a fantastic working environment.
Our client is looking for someone to join their Customer service team, to assist them with receiving inbound calls from patients and arranging appointments for them. This role also requires an element of administration and data entry and is an ideal position for someone who is wanting to establish a career within an office environment.
- Ensuring patients are treated with respect
- Providing reassurance to patients when needed
- Resolving concerns or complaints where needed
- Answering questions patients may have regarding the service
- Administration duties
- Accurate Data entry
- Ensure patients have all the information they need
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
This is a Full-time position with hours of 9am-5:30pm.
Due to the location of this role Candidates will need to drive as it is not accessible by public transport.