We are looking for an experienced Pensions Administrator to join a top performing finance company. The successful individual will provide an effective and efficient pensions administration service whilst participating in achieving team objectives and actively contributing to the overall objectives of the Company.
- Able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of pensions administration activities and can apply this knowledge to any scheme
- Previous pensions administration experience
- Experience of current pensions legislation and framework is essential
- Experience of checking and mentoring more junior members of staff
- Third party pensions administration experience preferred
- Previous project management experience would be required to perform pension administration project based work
- IT proficient, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Educated to a minimum of A Level or Degree or equivalent standard.
- Ideally a minimum of three C grades or above at A Level or equivalent qualification
- Strong Maths and English GCSE or equivalent qualification – minimum grade B.
- Significant progression within a relevant pensions qualification e.g. CPC/QPA/DPC/RPC/APMI (or applicants deemed ‘qualified by experience’ would be considered).